Monday, April 17, 2023

MISCELLANEOUS STUFF

Since Blogger change it's delivery system and no longer sends out emails, I have been trying to figure out how to get my blog posts to readers. Would any of my readers like to share how they read my blog? Do any other bloggers or folks that read other Blogger blogs, want to share how they deliver their blog to their readers? I am very interested.

************************************************************************************
I have been taking medication for rheumatoid arthritis and various other medical reasons for many years. I have been taking some new medications and I have some questions for my readers: 
  • How do you know if a new medication for you is working? 
  • If you do feel better, do you usually feel incrementally better or do you feel drastically better? Write in and tell me. I am very interested. 

I started a new medication a few months ago and I am not seeing a drastic difference.  I have taken other medications and had a very quick response. I am not seeing much of a response at all. So how do I know if it is working? 

************************************************************************************

I spoke to my neighbor today about getting my brain MRI. He has had a few brain MRIs and I wanted to hear his story. What it was like. He walked me through it and it helped me. I was fine about the MRI until today when I read the doctor's report. That sort of made it real and I started doom scrolling. That sort of made me spiral. I went down to my Dart Hall and threw some darts. That made me feel better. It made me focus and get some energy out. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I receive it using Feedly.com. I have used Feedly for years and it works well mos of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!