Friday, August 30, 2019

UPS

Today I was not supposed to be working.  I was going to use today to go to the doctor's, getting picnic supplies and cleaning my house.  Well, I got two out of the three things done thanks to my friends and family.  I texted my sister-in-law, half-sister and friend to see what they would bring on a picnic with a kid.  I got some good ideas.  I settled on sandwiches, chips, carrots, ritz bits (for a snack), watermelon, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert.  I am also bringing apple juice and water (lots of water). 

I ended up dealing with UPS and 1) a package that did not get delivered due to the crazy traffic around Washington DC and 2) a package that needed to be shipped here from Washington DC.  You would have thought I was sending a package to the moon.  I now remember why I can't stand UPS.  Fed Ex is so much better for overnight packages.  Their tracking is so much better.  Ground shipping is better with UPS. 

Anyway, my house is still dirty but I am ready for the picnic. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!