Friday, August 2, 2019

SHOULDER

Well, I think I have screwed up my shoulder again.  I am not sure what caused it.  It could have been lugging around luggage for a week or it could be carrying my backpack to get to my clients or it could be lifting Happi in and out of the car to get to her vet appointment or it could just be how I have been sleeping on it (especially on the pullout couch). 

Who knows what caused it?  It started bothering me on vacation but I didn't think much of it but yesterday it hurt a lot and today I was in severe pain for a lot of the day.  I didn't do much for the day to give it a rest.  I have to drive a lot tomorrow so I won't have much time to rest it.

Hopefully going on Orencia will help with the inflammation. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!