Tuesday, August 6, 2019

ALARM AGAIN

I went for a walk today and once again the alarm went off in my house.  I don't know what is going on but it is super annoying.  I called the company and they can't seem to figure out what is going on and their intelligent answer is "don't set the alarm".  I got mad after the third phone call with customer service and I slammed the phone down and said they all idiots.

I spent hours trying to figure out what could be causing the alarm to keep going off.  I know it is Happi who is setting it off but I can't figure out how.  Dogs are not supposed to be able to set off home alarms so how can she be setting off the alarm?

The problem started after I had the new equipment installed.  Obviously the new equipment has to be the problem.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!