Tuesday, August 13, 2019

GARAGE CLEAN OUT

I have been wanting to clean out my garage for forever.  One thing lead to another and I could not do it because 1) the handyman was going to tear out a wall and replace it, 2) the electrician had to rip things out and put in a new meter, and 3) I got a foster kid who came with tons of boxes.

Today I decided that is enough.  I started with the pile of stuff I took out of my car last December when my car was in the accident and I had to empty my car to get it fixed.  I had two boxes of stuff that I took out and dumped in the garage. I went through it and decided what to keep and what to throw away.  I put the emergency kit back in the car where it belonged.  Extra water and the book for the car.  Some other stuff too.  Then I pitched everything else.  My trunk looks very organized and I will not die of dehydration.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!