Wednesday, August 14, 2019

GARAGE CONTINUED

I decided to continue cleaning out the garage today.  I started with the freezer.  It was cramped and there was stuff in there that didn't need to be there.  I went through and found two giant bags of ice from a party probably more than a year ago.  I ditched them and boy was there lots of room in the freezer.  I moved a shelf up and made more space.  I found two things that were old and I tossed them in the trash.

Then I organized things by likeness.  It is so neat and clean now.  I even found an ice cream bar.  It was hidden behind something.  It made me so happy I decided to keep going.

I went to my exercise area and decided my foster kids boxes needed to be moved out so I could exercise again.  I went to the area I cleared out yesterday by putting all the stuff back in the car.  I cleared the rest of the stuff out of that area.  I moved brooms and mops over to the laundry area.  I moved step ladders near the regular ladders.  I moved some clothes to give away to the area where I have donation boxes.  Then I moved the foster kid's boxes to the cleared out area.  I took some things what were not boxed up and boxed them.

Now my exercise area is cleared out and I can go back to riding my bike again.
I know it is hard to see but it is behind the fan.  I have to move the fan upstairs.  There is a lot to clear out but this one space is clear and for now that is great.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!