Sunday, October 15, 2017

STAYING INSIDE

The air quality is getting better but I am still coughing after I go outside.  I am wearing the mask and I am taking the medicine.  The air is just so polluted.

I stayed inside and watched some movies.  I watched a Netflix movie The Meyerowitz Stories.  It was pretty good.  It stars Adam Sandler, Dustin Hoffman, and Ben Stiller.  It is a story about an estranged family that gathers to celebrate the artistic work of their father.

Then I watched Sully.  I have held off watching Sully because it scared me watching a plane go down.  Today I was in the mood to watch it.  It was pretty good.  They managed to make it not scary.

I know this sounds a bit whiny but I am tired of staying inside.  So are the dogs.  I am grateful I have a home to stay in.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!