Sunday, October 1, 2017

ROLLER COASTER OF A DAY

Today was another street fair.  I went with my friend M.  We hung out on a beautiful sunny day.  I got some ice cream while I waited for him to arrive.

I have become a person who just does what I want to do the older I get.  I danced with an older gentleman who was dancing by himself at the country dance floor.  I danced a line dance.  I don't care what other people think.  I guess next I will be part of the Red Hat Society.  Who knows?!

Then I came home and watched TV and there was an Emergency Alert.  There was a mass shooting in Las Vegas.  Horrible.  There isn't much information tonight except that many people are killed and injured.  Condolences.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!