Friday, October 13, 2017

HEALTH CARE

I just got a mailer from the insurance-company-that-must-not-be-named.  Seems that my PPO plan is being discontinued and I have to pick another plan.  The plan is changing to a HMO plan.  I have to get on the website and see what the plans are and what I will do.

Then the announcement was made on the news that the ACA is being picked apart.  Well, that sucks for me.  As a person that has a pre-existing condition, I could be screwed.  Being put in a high risk pool would suck.  I was almost put in that pool once but was saved by the ACA.

I just have to be patient and wait to see how this all shakes out.  My mailer from the insurance company says they can't give me any information until the government makes decisions and even then, things may change at any time in 2018.  Wonderful.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!