Wednesday, October 18, 2017

#METOO

The #metoo campaign has been going strong.  The #metoo twitter campaign is a place where people (mostly women) who have been sexually harassed or raped are writing to say they have been a victim.  Some folks are just writing #metoo and others are writing their story in140 characters or less.  
I had to learn how to send a twitter in order to add my story to the campaign. I have a twitter account that I had for a long time but I have never sent a twitter.  I replied to a twitter but I never just sent one.  Tonight my brother helped me figure out my hold up. It turns out my problem was not that I didn't know how to send it, the problem was that I had typed more than 140 characters.  Once I got rid of a bunch of characters, I was able to send my first tweet!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!