Monday, October 16, 2017

MORE AIR

Some of the fires are being extinguished and new fires are popping up.  The air goes between red alert to yellow alert.  Red alert is like Beijing.  It is hard to breathe.  Yellow alert is clearer air but it is still hard to breathe if you have asthma.

The view is so smokey that I can't see very far.  It is just icky outside.  When you walk outside in the morning it smells like you just had a campfire.  There is a haze that hangs in the sky.  I immediately start coughing from the air.  Both dogs start sneezing.

As the day goes on the smokey smell dissipates but the haze stays.  The air seems clearer but I know it is still hard to breathe.  I wear a mask if I go outside.  If I don't I begin to cough.

It is supposed to rain in a few days and I hope it clears the air a bit more.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!