Tuesday, October 17, 2017

CONNECTING WITH AN OLD FRIEND

I had a long phone call with a long time friend.  K and I have been friends for 28 years.  Oh, my.  That is a long time.  We used to live near each other and used to see each other all the time.  Then I moved away and now we rarely see each other.  We are the kind of friends that when we see each other, it is like no time has passed at all.  We stayed on the phone for over 2 hours.

I am not the kind of person who was super popular and has a million friends from my childhood.  So when I have a friend for 28 years I cherish it.  I am super excited because K is planning on coming to visit soon.  It will be great to hang out and go have some fun.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!