Saturday, October 14, 2017

INHALER

I finally got the asthma medicine.  The doctor called in a prescription on Monday and I was told they didn't have it in stock.  Tuesday I was told they ordered it too late on Monday and they won't get it in until Wednesday.  Wednesday I was told they needed a special approval.  I offered to buy it for cash and was told it cost $299.  I called the doctor's office for approval.  The insurance company would not give approval.  The doctor called in another medicine on Thursday.  It was available on Friday and I picked it up on Saturday morning.   Amazing that it takes almost a week to get an inhaler.  I heard that this whole area is sold out of inhalers and face masks.  No one can breathe.

I took my first two applications today and I don't see a difference yet.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!