Tuesday, January 31, 2017

DAY OF SHOTS FOR LUCKY

Lucky needed her shots today.  I got the form from the City and County asking me how many years I want to license Lucky for.  Once again I think it is such a funny form.  I can choose 1 - 3 years.  Lucky is around 8 years old.  She acts very young so I guess I will pay the fee for the 3 years.  I just think it is funny that you have to choose how many years you want to license your dog.  Do I want to pay for 1 year?  2 years?  3 years?

To fill out the form I had to take her for her shots.  She needed her bordetella and rabies shot.  She was so good when I took her.  She didn't complain or cry.  They said she was really good.  Compared to how she was years ago, she has come a long way.  Such a good dog.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!