Thursday, January 12, 2017

UPDATE OF THINGS GOING ON

Last month I hit 100,000 pageviews of my blog.  I keep forgetting to write about it.  What a milestone!  100,000 pageviews.  An average of approximately 1,500 pageviews per month.  I never thought I would ever see 100,000 pageviews.

Two years ago I found out the city had made a mistake on my house taxes.  I wrote an appeal a year ago and finally got a date to go in front of the appeals board.  Today I got a phone call from the City Attorney stating that the statue of limitations has passed and my appeal will be turned down if I show up.  I can still show up and pay the $50 but they wanted to let me know that they had discussed it with the City Attorney and there was nothing they could do.  Not to mention if I did show up, I may end up with more fees.  I have decided to withdraw my appeal.  Leave things the way they are.  Leave laying dogs lie.  Isn't that the saying?

I bought my Green Day tickets tonight.  I have always wanted to go see Green Day and I could never find anyone to go with me.  Now I am older and wiser and I am going by myself.  I am going to see Sting in a few weeks by myself.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!