Saturday, January 14, 2017

DINNER AND A MOVIE

Well, I finally think I found a handyman.  The handyman came today to check out my list of things I need done and he said he can do them all.  He said he would schedule me soon.  I am so excited to get some of things done.  I may have more things if it works out.  Yay!

I finished taking down the Christmas decorations.  I took down my outdoor Christmas lights by myself today.  I didn't think my ladder (the ladder my contractor left at my house) would be tall enough to take down the lights but it was.  The only thing I need help with is the screen latch at the top would not latch because I could not reach it.

I met my friend S for dinner and a movie.  We went to see 20th Century Women.
What a good movie.  It is a movie about an extended "family" in 1979.  A mother who asks for help raising her son.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!