Friday, January 20, 2017

A VERY ANGRY MOTHER EARTH

The skies opened up with torrential rain and wind. There was thunder and lightening like we have not seen in many years.  Mother Earth was warning us that she is dying. 
She was crying about the change of power happening today. She hears of the environment policy rollbacks planned. It makes her sad and very angry.  She was giving us a very loud warning letting us know she is the ultimate ruler.  If we kill Mother Earth, we kill ourselves.

Later this afternoon I was driving and I saw the most beautiful double rainbow. I could not get a photo of it while I was on the freeway but as soon as I got off I took a picture. Mother Earth sent a nice surprise. 


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!