Tuesday, January 17, 2017

STRANGE SMELL

I went over to my friends apartment to pick up the hazardous waste so I can take it to the hazardous waste site tomorrow.  All the toxic cleaners, paint, oil, etc. has to be taken to hazardous waste.

There is this strange smell in my downstairs.  I can't seem to place it and I don't know where it is coming from.  I asked my neighbors to come over and help me figure it out.  They said they think it is a wet smell.  They said I should put a heater in the area and see if I can dry it out.  I have no idea who to call to figure this out.  Do I call a plumber?  A handyman?  Pest control?  I don't know.

My neighbors do not think it is a dead animal so that is good news.  I just want it to do away.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!