Thursday, January 19, 2017

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

Today I received a postcard from the NCAA.  It was informing me that I am part of a class action lawsuit for concussions while participating in college sports. The whole thing is rather funny because the only sports I participated in in college was swimming.  I was on the swim team for a short time.  Then I got pneumonia and had to drop out.  I am not sure a person can get a concussion on the swim team.  I guess if I accidentally swam into the wall or something I could get a concussion.  Swimming is a pretty safe sport.  Swimmers would have more ear infections I would think.

Anyway, it was a funny postcard to get although I realize they probably got a list of all students participating in sports in college and everyone got a postcard.  I don't think I will be part of the lawsuit and I won't be getting any of the money.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!