Friday, January 6, 2017

HELPING A FRIEND WITH HIS CD COLLECTION

I helped my friend T pack up some of his stuff tonight.  First we went to dinner and caught up.  Then I helped him by taking CDs out of the cases and put them in a CD book.  It is more time consuming then you think.  I had to take the CD cover out, pop out the CD and then take the back cover out and put all the pieces in the CD book sleeve.  Part of me thought this was a good idea.  It certainly took up less space.

I also spent some time taking down my own Christmas decorations.  We are expecting a huge storm this weekend and I wanted to get as many decorations down as I could.  Unfortunately my out door lights will have to wait.  I don't have a ladder and a second person to help me get them down.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!