Friday, January 27, 2017

BANANA SNICKERDOODLES

I baked cookies!  Vegan cookies.  Banana Snickerdoodles.  I have been craving cookies for about a week and it is hard to find vegan cookies that are interesting.  I found this recipe a while ago and have been wanting to make it.  I finally had 2 bananas that were soft and the time to make the batter and refrigerate it for 50 minutes.

The batter was different than I thought it would be so maybe I was not supposed to use my Kitchen Aid.  The cookies are tasty so if I end up liking them enough and I make then again I won't use the kitchen aid.

I think the cookies would be really good with vanilla ice cream.  Maybe I will get some and make ice cream cookie sandwiches.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!