Saturday, January 28, 2017

PHOTOS

I went to a Photo fair to look at some art.  The photography was not exactly what I thought it would be.  There was a lot of multimedia and funky art that was a little too out there for me.  I thought it would be more pictures taken with a camera not pictures taken and then dots put on the photograph.  Or a photo printed on material and then the material thinned and only strings show the photograph.

I bought a photo album to make a photo book for my foster/adoption.  I need to put together a few photos that show my home, dogs, bird, the child's bedroom that they will help decorate, and a photo of me.  I wish my backyard looked neat because I would put a photo of the backyard too.  It is so overgrown with all the rain, it looks a mess.

I went and bought a new color printer, wifi router and CPU.  I tried to hook up the new wifi.  It is a new system that doesn't use a router and extender.  Unfortunately the second router didn't work so I will have to take it back.  The printer is wonderful.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!