Thursday, July 9, 2015

MOVIES

Tonight I went to see the movie, Minions. It was cute. How can you no love a Minion?! It was very geared toward kids. I would give it 4 stars out of 5. I not sure the 3D was necessary. 

In the past weeks I have seen a few movies. Jurassic World. I thought that was way better than I expected. I thought it would be a 2.5 but I would give it a 4.5 just for the ending. 

Then I saw Inside/Out. I thought that was great! Definitely geared toward both adults and kids. I would give it a 5out of 5 stars. 

Then I saw a DVD of Big Hero 6. I thought that was a cute movie with a good message for kids. I watched it with a 14 year old. He loved it. I would give it a 3.5 or 4 stars.

Then I saw Ted 2 for free. I say for free because I would never have paid for that movie. It was cute and had an actual story. It just had so much raunch that I don't find funny. 1.5 stars

That is my movie extravaganza! Thank you to my friend for going with me!! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!