Sunday, July 19, 2015

FRIENDS

Today was a very relaxing day.  I went to have brunch with a new friend. We walked to the brunch place.  I wrapped my ankle the same way as I did last night and it didn't hurt as much as it did with the ankle brace.  I am going to call the doctor and let her know.  I think this means something but I don't know what.

We had some good food and then walked to the park.  We sat in the park and talked for hours.  I put on sunscreen before we left the house but I still got sun burnt a little.  It was a very warm and sunny day.  Okay, it was a beautiful day.  We never had a moment that we didn't have something to talk about.

It was nice to meet a new friend.  Two new friends in one weekend!

Until tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!