Friday, July 3, 2015

CLEARED OUT THE BACKYARD

It was a long day.  Got the On-Demand fixed on one of the cable boxes. Good news: the cable guy didn't charge me! Then while I was letting him out, I closed one door and turned around and I was locked out! He and I tried to break in the door but that didn't work. I had to call an emergency locksmith ( my second in two months) to drill out the lock. Last time I locked my keys in my trunk.  I guess my brain is not focused on the task at hand.  I got back in about 1.25 hours later.

I was happy because I hired a girl to help me clear out the backyard and she showed up just as I got in the house.  In three hours we went from this


To this




There is still about two or three hours of work left to do and we will finish it up this weekend. But it looks great so far.  It was a very busy day! I took a bath and fell asleep in front of the TV.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!