Sunday, July 5, 2015

HAD MY MRI TODAY

I had the MRI today on my ankle.  I know this sounds weird but I like MRIs.  I fall asleep.  I find them to be very zen.  Very relaxing.  The clicking and banging is white noise to me.  I was thinking while I was in there that maybe I need a white noise machine.  My doctor gets the results tomorrow or Tuesday.

Then my helper came over and we worked on the backyard.  We are 95% done.  There is a little spot under the deck that needs to be weeded and the helper will come sometime this week and finish it.  The backyard looks great.  I didn't get enough mulch so I need to go back to Lowes and get some more.  Happi loves the mulch and ran around immediately messing it up.  We filled up the compost bin plus four 50 pound bags.  The backyard looks like my oasis again.


Tomorrow I am putting my umbrella up on the table and I will be eating my lunches out there again!  I am ready to enjoy the summer!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!