Sunday, September 22, 2013

VISITOR IN THE HOUSE

My brother is visiting this weekend.  His partner was here for a while but he left this morning.  My brother has helped get some things accomplished.  We got my bike hung up.  Today we hung a shelf so I can put my bike things in one place. My helmet, lock, lights, etc.  They all need a place to live.  Now I just need to get the front wheel back on correctly!

We also ran a bunch of errands.  Costco, Lowes, supermarket.  I got the ingredients to make a really good salad for dinner.  It is a Mustardy Kale Salad with Roasted Sweet Potato and Apple.  It was super easy to make and took no time at all.  Brenda was not so convinced when she saw it being made but she ate more of it than anyone! 

He was great taking little Lucky for a long walk.  Lucky loves going for long walks and I can't always take her.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!