Wednesday, September 18, 2013

ENBREL INJECTION

Today I had to give myself my Enbrel injections. I do two injections on the same day. I still use the syringes that have to be mixed. I do not like the pre-filled pens; they hurt and leave these giant bruises.

Speaking about bruises, I have this giant bruise on my left thigh that has made it hard to do my injection. I can't inject on or close to the bruise. I tried to inject above the bruise but for some reason that hurt. Then I tried below the bruise but that began bleeding. After three tries I finally found a spot to inject. That was the first time I ever had that problem.

My other thigh was a piece of cake.  I am so happy when the injections are easy and painless.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!