Wednesday, July 17, 2013

FOUND THE TV REMOTE

We have all lost the TV remote.  We find it in the couch, under the couch, in a drawer, in the dogs mouth, in the dogs bed, basically all over the place.  About 1.5 years ago we lost the back cover to our remote.  One night the remote went flying off the bed when one of us rolled over and pulled on the comforter.  The remote went one way and the back and the batteries went another.  Since it was late at night I just left it and thought I will find it in the morning. 

The next morning I found the remote.  I found the batteries.  No remote back cover.  Over the last 1.5 years we have searched under the bed (we have a base type bed) and behind the bed.  We searched in the drawers under the bed.  We searched all the items around the bed.  We searched in the closet (thinking it flew under the door of the closet).  No where.  The remote back cover was no where to be found.  Brenda found a piece of cardboard and made a back cover that she taped on.  Every now and then I would get frustrated and search for the back cover.  I knew it had to be somewhere.  It could not have just disappeared!

Yesterday I grabbed my clog type shoes that I have not worn since my ankle injury.  I wiped the dust off and something was in the toe of the right shoe.  Guess what it was?  The remote back cover!  It has been more than 1.5 years since I bought those shoes and had to stop wearing them almost immediately.  So now we have the remote back cover again and I can stop obsessing about where the back cover is.  I can relax!


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!