Sunday, January 29, 2012

Shopping for Shoes

Okay, first my fortune cookie said You will have many friends when you need them. I LOVE that. I could use more friends!

Margaret
Dorothea
Today I went shoe shopping. I got up early for a Sunday and was out the door at 9:45. I drove down to public transportation. I took a train to the shopping area and first went to DSW. No shoes. Then I went to Merrell's. The salesperson had such attitude that I saw the shoe I liked and promptly walked out. I will not spend my money at a store where their employees are rude. I went to Macy's and had the nicest most kind customer service person. I found two pairs of shoes. First I found the espresso Born Margaret. They have the hard bottom that I have been looking for and need to wear once i get the boot off. Kind of like a Dansko. Unfortunately that Macy's store did not have my size.

Then I saw the Born Dorothea in brown. They are slip ons and quite comfortable. I purchased them.

I traveled back to my car and drove to another Macy's and bought the Margaret's. By that time I was exhausted. My foot hurt, my hips hurt, my leg hurt, I was cooked! I just wanted to go home and take a bath and eat some food. Chinese food.

But I have shoes to wear when the boot comes off! Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. That's great, Adrienne. Borns are really nice, sturdy, long-lasting shoes. Because I'm so fond of Merrills, I'm really sorry that salesperson was so rude! Can't blame you for walking out.

    Enjoy the new shoes when the boot comes off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like a good bath after a busy day; I'd be lost without my tub. I love the shoes you bought.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!