Tuesday, July 23, 2013

ENBREL

I got my first call from my new Enbrel distributor today.  The Insurance-Company-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named felt it necessary to yet again change my distributor.  This will be my fourth distributor since I have been on Enbrel.  They seem really good and they were really helpful when I left for vacation by getting me my prescription a week early before I left the country.

This week I called a week in advance just like I used to with the old distributor and I got a really nice surprise.  I was told the Enbrel would be arriving tomorrow.  What?!  I don't have to wait a week to get my medicine?  Now I really like this distributor. 

Then they asked me a bunch of questions that were different from the previous distributor.  One of the questions was: Have you had an infection in the last month?  Well, yes I have!  I told her about my accident and infection and she questioned me about it.  Was it gone?  Was I sure?  How long did I take the antibiotics?  Did I get cleared by a doc?  I was kind of impressed.  Once she felt confident that I was cleared, she said she would send the medicine.  I like them more and more.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!