Wednesday, July 24, 2013

EATING AND MASTER CHEF

Today I called and made an appointment to see my doc next week.  I saw a story on ABC news about a stomach virus that has hit 6 states across America.  It is a cyclospora infection.  The reason I am worried about it is that starting on 6/30 when I got off the cruise I have had serious stomach issues.  I thought it was from the horrible antibiotics I was taking but I have been off them for weeks now and my stomach is still not settled down.  It is better but not great.  I also want to see an orthopedic surgeon about my knee.  We will see what he says.

After yesterday's grilling adventure, I had five ears of corn left and I had to cook them before they went bad.  So I opted to boil them.  I liked the grilling a lot (and so did Happi!) but I got home late and I didn't have the time to do the grilling thing.

I am watching one of my favorite cooking shows, Master Chef.  I fantasize that I could go on that show.  But then they have to make something crazy like eclairs and I know I would suck because I don't know how to make eclairs.  I am rooting for the vegetarian.  It is the first time they have a vegetarian on the show make it this far.  She is such a trouper.  I could never cook some of the things she has cooked. Oh, no, my girl just got voted off!  How sad.  I wanted a vegetarian to win.

But Master Chef makes me hungry.  I basically eat through the whole show.  All that food.  Especially if I am hungry, forget it!  In fact right now I am thinking about the soy ice cream in the fridge.  Yum!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!