Thursday, July 11, 2013

RESULTS!

Well, someone is working overtime!  The hospital called today to check on me and they also gave me the results.  It is benign fibrocystic breast tissue.  Yippee! 

Fibrocystic breast tissue is NOT fibrocystic breast disease. This incredibly common condition simply means that your breasts have denser breast tissue and that “lumps and bumps” are common to the feel of your breasts. 

I have to go back in six months to have another MRI.  As I have said before, I am sure by the time I am 80 I will have a lovely glow from all the MRIs, CT scans, x-rays. 

I am relieved.  Thank you all for sending your good thoughts my way.  Between the Power of the Tiara and your thoughts, it all came out okay.  I am feeling much better today.  The pain is subsiding and will feel much better today.  I am taking it easy and working from home today with my feet up in my pajamas!

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful news, Adrienne! I also have fibrous breast tissue, which caused MY scare a few years ago. Anyhoo, what a relief! Have a really good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!