Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I WANT TO POST SOMETHING BUT I CAN'T

Let's play MadLibs.  Since I can't say what I want to say,  I will put spaces where I can't put words.  I will give you numbers and you list nouns.  Then you put the numbered nouns where there are spaces.  Then read it out loud and see how funny it reads. 

Nouns:
1.____________
2.____________
3.____________
4.____________
5.____________
6.____________
7.____________
8.____________

Okay, I got a phone call from a 1._______ today to talk about 2.________.  I can't tell you what it is but it is killing me!  It was a hard phone call to get and harder to hear.  But I can't tell you.  I don't want to write anything that could get me into trouble.  The 3._______ was not very nice.  Almost made me cry.  But then I got angry, very angry!

I have to call a 4._______ so I can deal with the 5.________ and 6.___________.  Then I will be much calmer.  The 7._________ will take care of the 8.____________.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have been away due to getting married after 21 years together.
    I have been catching up on the blog and am glad you had a good holiday apart from your poor knee. It seems you have been extra busy with everything. Here is my list, I wrote it before looking at the sentence.
    Hugs
    Lorna x

    1. Sauna
    2. Umbrella
    3. Crock-pot
    4. Unicorn
    5. Water
    6. Towel
    7. Needle
    8. Fence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was great! It made me laugh so hard! Just what I needed to cheer me up! You are the best for playing along Lorna.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!