Thursday, December 6, 2012

VISIT TO THE NUTRITIONIST

Today I went to the nutritionist and faced the music.  I didn't lose any weight.  I was supposed to lose at least 5 pounds.  I lost not one single pound.  Not one.

Why you ask?  My excuses are 1) my ankle, 2) the weather, and 3) Brenda's surgery.  I know these are not good excuses. 

So this time we didn't set a goal.  We spoke about how to have snacks that are nutritionist and that I can keep in my bag.  I have a problem because I get hungry sometimes when I am at a clients and I have nothing to eat.  I need something to keep in my bag that won't spoil and that is nutritious.  His suggestion is SoyJoy bars. I am going to try them.

Don't forget to nominate me for 2012 WEGO Health Activist Unsung Hero Award!  I need those nominations!!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!