Wednesday, December 12, 2012

HMMM... HOW CAN I EVER DECORATE...

Did you ever think, Hummm, how can I ever decorate my house as well as my neighbors?  Okay it may be a litttle hard to see but some woman just could not compete with her extreme Christmas house decorator neighbor and decided to come up with a fantastic response: "Ditto".  If you look on the left side of the photo she hung (with her neighbor's help) a ditto sign.  I thought this was brilliant.  If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!



Here is the whole article.

I have decoration envy.  I don't have the correct talent or tools to be an extreme Christmas house decorator. I can decorate the inside well enough but the outside I have to settle for lights up the bannister and outside the windows.  Nothing fancy.  I am not saying I want blow up Santa on my roof or Reindeer flying down the front of my house, but some nice icicles off the edge of my roof or a big wreath would be nice.  I just don't have a ladder long enough.  Every time I ask to borrow my neighbor's he wants to do the task for me (he is so nice) that I hesitate to ask him.  Last time I wanted to borrow his ladder to power wash my windows and he did the whole task for me!  Nice, I know.  I just feel guilty.  He has his own stuff to do. 

For now I will have to settle for my sparkly snowflakes and colored lights and mini Christmas tree.  Merry Christmas!

Update on USPS: The postman picked up the packages but I have to say, I don't know if it was the barking dogs (they were behind a locked door) or if he was just having a bad day but he had no Christmas cheer or even a smile!  He looked nothing like the smiley USPS man on TV!  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!