Tuesday, December 4, 2012

FEELING BETTER TODAY

I don't know what happened but I feel better today.  I drank some tea.  Went to bed early last night.   Today I feel better.   Today I took it easy and drank tea and soup.

It makes me wonder how that happens.  How is it I can feel like total crap at 8 pm on Monday and 8 pm on Tuesday I feel just fine.  I know with my RA that happens all the time.  I feel like I was run over by a truck one day and 12 hours later I feel just fine.  Also the reverse happens where I feel on top of the world one day and 12 hours later I feel like I was run over by a bus.

But how is it possible that I can have a sore throat and feel like I have a fever one day and the next morning I feel fine. Just like any other morning.  Sore throat gone, no fever.  I thought colds lasted for days.  Let's see how I feel tomorrow.

Don't forget to nominate me for 2012 WEGO Health Activist Unsung Hero Award!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better, Adrienne. I agree that feeling bad one night, but feeling normal 12 hours later is odd--but not, I think, for RA. It's only been recently that I've experienced fatigue as a symptom in my personal case of RA, but that and low grade fevers and "flu-like" symptoms seem to be fairly common. Maybe it's your RA that caused your malaise.

    Anyhoo. Glad you're feeling better, as I said. I hope it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!