Wednesday, December 19, 2012

O' CHRISTMAS TREE

Today we bought our Christmas tree. We went all the way across town to get it.  There are closer Christmas tree places but they are more expensive and their service is less than stellar. The place we went to had a bunch of trees and they were patient when we changed our mind.  The guy cut the tree, wrapped it and then put it in the plastic bag. I have a convertible so we have to put the tree in the car. We drove it home and put it in the stand. After doing some work I put on the lights (this year I remembered to check them BEFORE putting them on the tree) and decorated it. I decided that this year would be a Disney year. I have a bunch of Disney decorations so I put them all on. But first I put all our decorations. Each year Brenda and I have been together we have gotten a decoration so we have twenty decorations on our tree. I also have some sparkly decorations to fill in the holes.

We have also had some Christmas presents arrive so It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I got Happi's test results back: Happi is healthy. Now we just have to see how she is tonight. We put her back on dog food. No more chicken and rice. She will miss that chicken!

I went to physical therapy. My ankle has been feeling much better. The exercise has been working. Riding the bike and walking the dogs. Who knew?

Until tomorrow...


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty tree, Adrienne! Here's wishing you, Brenda and the wee ones a very happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wren! We wish you a wonderful Christmas too.

      Delete
  2. Yay, our Christmas tree is half Disney themed and the other half is superhero, Harry potter and star wars themed. I am a mom of 3 sons, lucky to get some Disney on the tree at least. Visiting from RA guys site. I am an RA patient as well and have a blog as well where I focus on my small victories and things that make me happy in coping with this disease. Hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! I will stop by and read yours soon. I love having a themed Christmas tree.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!