Tuesday, December 18, 2012

GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS

The presents for the family are all wrapped and sent. The Christmas cards are signed and mailed.  I started baking the Christmas cookies. All the shopping is done.

I guess it is time for Christmas to arrive!

Today I took Happi to the vet. He said Happi looks great. She didn't get sick last night so that is a good sign.  He took blood and such and I will get the results tomorrow. The vet thinks she has an intestinal virus. She is a gutter eater and she might have eaten something bad on a walk. As the doctor calls it a "burrito fritto".  It is hard to keep track of two dogs on a walk.

Some more good news: the hot tub may be ready next week! Yay!  I need a hot tub soak.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!