Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Things that went wrong and right this holiday.

While making cookies, I dropped the "gems" not once but twice. The first time the gems went all over the table and some went on the floor. Luckily the dogs were in the other room. Then when I was cleaning up, the bottle of gems fell out of my hands and fell on the floor at the top of the stairs. About a quarter of the gems flew out and down the stairs. I was not a happy camper! Hundreds of the gems all of the floor again.

We made cranberry sauce from fresh cranberries. Now that I know how easy it is to make, I will never buy cranberry sauce from a can again. It tastes so good fresh.

We put the wrapped presents under the tree on Saturday and caught Happi trying to unwrap them. We had to watch her like a hawk. She just loves to unwrap presents!

I waited until the last minute to purchase our yearly ornament. I had to go to many stores to find a frame ornament to put our photo in. I finally found one out of pure luck at a Hallmark store. It is on our tree.

My parents came to visit and they were ill. Now Brenda isn't feeling well. Cross your fingers I don't get it.

I got a Zoku! It is a Popsicle maker. I am excited to make some Popsicles.

I bought a pond pump so I would not have to use a bucket to remove water out of the pond. It worked once and then the second time the hose kept slipping off. I need a clamp. I bought one but it was too big. I have to take it back.

The Little Dog has been a pill all day. She is a growly dog. Spent a big bit of the day in her cage.

Until tomorrow...



3 comments:

  1. I hope you find a solution to hauling water! That can't be good...nope. Sounds like you enjoyed your Christmas even with falling snowballs (oops cookie decorations) and a reindeer unwrapping presents (oops the pup). Enjoy the New Year :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so funny deb. happy new year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Let me know how the popsicles go. I've seen that Zoku maker and wondered if the final products look as amazing as they look in the pictures. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!