Sunday, September 9, 2012

KEEPIN' BUSY

I tried to keep really busy this weekend.  Saturday we went to a chocolate festival. It was really fun.  The only bad part was that I didn't eat much and I was really hungry. Now you might say good!  It was good but all that sugar on an empty stomach in the hot sun kinda made me a bit ill.  I started to get a headache.  I came home and took a nap.  I have also noticed that when I am in the sun too much I begin to not feel too well.  I get sick feeling and real tired.  When I was first diagnosed I was told I had some lupus symptoms.  Sometimes I think being in the sun effects me in a negative way.  On Saturday I got so dehydrated my eyes were bothering me so much I had trouble seeing.

Today we went to see the little girl Brenda nanny'd for a few years ago.  The little girl turned five today.  She was so excited to see us.  There was no party we just stopped by.  We also met her new baby brother, Sam.  Then we went to PF Changs for some food.  Once again we were starving by the time we ate some food.  It is not good for me to skip meals.  

This week I will be getting my MRI and find out the results of my calf issue. 

Weigh In: 179.1  gain some...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!