Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BEEN A COUPLE OF DAYS

It has been a couple of days since I posted. There is a cold going around and I started getting fevers again. I have had a constant temperature of 100 degrees for three days now. I feel kinda fine but a bit tired. I am still working but not my usual crazy hours.

I am really annoyed that I still have not had the MRI or even had it authorized OR scheduled! I decided to have the MRI at the hospital this time instead of the MRI place I went to last time. I originally went to the MRI place because it was cheaper and I was paying out of pocket. Now that my deductible is paid, I decided to go to the hospital for the test because it is more convenient. Last time the MRI place got my authorization in hours. The hospital still doesn't have it four days later. I should have gone to the MRI place even though it is a little less convenient. At least I would have had the MRI by now and know the results.

Note to self: next MRI go to the MRI place!

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, let us hope there won't BE a next time! ;o)

    I'm sorry you haven't had the MRI yet and that you caught a cold AND that strange fever is back. I suppose the fever could be a symptom of your RA (I've never had that one but I've read that many people with RA do frequently have a low-grade fever). I understand your frustration, Adrienne. Do take good care of yourself as you wait. You're on my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Wren!! i will let you know when the MRI takes place.

    adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!