Sunday, September 23, 2012

HAIR ISSUES

Today I went to get a hair cut.  Last time I got a hair cut I was not happy because my side-burns were not cut even. Meaning one side was longer than the other.  People noticed!  I was going switch and get my hair cut by someone else but I was in a big hurry and the guy I was going to go to was no longer at the salon when I called. So I was stuck going back to her.

I showed up today and before she cut my hair I said we need to talk.  I told her I was unhappy with my hair cut last time because my side burns were not even and I thought they were cut too short.  I told her that I even took photos that I could show her.  I explained that I could not return the day of the bad hair cut because we went somewhere right after my hair cut and by the time we got back, her shop was closed.  (Oh, forgot to mention, she is the OWNER!)  I told her that I was not happy and her response?  She laughed.  Laughed.  If I was not in such a bind, I would have walked out right then.  No apology, no I am sorry.  She proceeded to cut my hair and once again my sideburns are too short!  Even after I told her once again, don't make them too short.  She did take extra time to make sure they were even. She blamed my uneven side burns on my glasses being uneven.  Whatever!

I paid and didn't leave a tip.  I will not be returning, EVER!  How hard is it to say gosh I am sorry?  I have my own business and let me tell you, even if it isn't my fault, I suck it up and say I am sorry.  I may not say I am sorry I made a mistake but I will say I am sorry you got hurt or I am sorry this didn't work out for you.  Just say you apologize.  But to laugh?  I will never return or send anyone there again. AND I will tell everyone what you did! No one will want to go there either.  Ergh!

It sucks having to find another hair dresser.  It is almost as hard as finding jeans that fit or a bathing suit.

Weight update: 179.7

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!