Thursday, September 27, 2012

I CAN HEAR YOU

It wasn't until I had a friend who was deaf that I learned about how important it is to hear when women go to the bathroom. You can feel yourself pee but how do you know when it ends? I can hear it end but what if i can't hear?Plug your ears and test it. It is hard to know when you stop peeing if you can't hear.

Today I was on an airplane and it kinda happened to me. The plane was really loud and I could not tell when I was done peeing because I could not hear it. I have been told that one way to tell is to put your hand down there and See if you are done. I didn't do that but I did have to wipe twice because I had not finished the first time.

Just an interesting tidbit.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!