Thursday, September 20, 2012

FEELING A BIT BETTER

Thank you for all your good thoughts. I am starting to feel a bit better. I actually took the dogs for a walk today! They were so happy. They acted like crazy dogs but I can't blame them. They have been couped up for days with only little runs around the backyard.

Still no word on the MRI. Getting sick helped allay the worrying. It is all about immediate survival. The cold was more immediate!

I have one more physical therapy session. She wants to see what the MRI says before discharging me.  Good luck with that!

The rats. Well they are still there. I have a plan for them. Can't tell you yet. Those critters can move things, eat almost anything and, I hear, they can read too!  I have seen Ratatouille. Explains why my Internet speed has been slow. They have using their little rat Kindles out in the backyard and hacking my wifi. Damn them!

Weight update: 178.6

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!