Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wrapped the Presents, Hung the Lights

Today was a productive day!  I finished my book for book club, hung the lights on the outside of the house, and wrapped some presents!  Now before you get concerned about me hanging lights, I hung them in a very easy way.  I wanted to hang lights under my windows so I opened my windows and hung the lights out the windows.  I used tacks to hang them.  No silly ladders or reaching up.  Just hanging out a window.  They look great.  Glittery snowflakes.

Oh, yeah, the cable guy came today and FINALLY fixed the cable!  We have a new cable line coming into the house and we can view Animal Planet!  yeah!  I had to put the book shelf back together.

Then tonight I wrapped the presents.  I want to get some of the presents in the mail tomorrow.  I am using USPS.com to get them ready to mail so all I have to do is drop them off at the post office. 

And of course, I finished my book club book.  I had to read more than 100 pages.  It was a good book.  The House on Salt Hay Road.

Then to top off the day, I Skyped with my family to celebrate my nephew's 1st birthday.  His cake was so cute.  I got to see my cute niece! 

I have to go give myself my Enbrel shot.  Have a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!