Monday, December 12, 2011

Planning For The Holidays

Today I had a painful day.  My foot doesn't seem to be getting better or less painful.  I thought the stupid air cast was supposed to make it feel better!  It is not!  It still feels like a sharp, hot knife is being plunged though the ball of my foot with each step.  I find this whole thing frustrating.  Wearing an air cast is annoying enough but then to have my foot hurt anyway, well, it doesn't make it worth it.  Especially during the holidays.

I was going to have a holiday gathering between Christmas and New Year's at my home but now I am rethinking the idea.  I can't imagine organizing a party with this stupid cast.  I have not even bought a tree or done any decorating.

Tomorrow is a new day.  Remember I have a project to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!