Saturday, December 30, 2023

THE HOLIDAY IS ALMOST OVER

I had to work today. I procrastinated all week and now I have to work. I have a habit of doing this when it is a holiday. 

The gardener came back today and finished cleaning up the backyard. It always looks so nice when he is finished. We took out all the dead vegetable plants. I was thinking of planting some winter vegetables but I don't know. I probably would have had to start seedlings already because this is the rainy season and seeds would get washed away. In the Spring I just plant the seeds outside. 

I watched a really good movie on Netflix. Leave the world behind. Wow was it good. I can't tell you anything because it would ruin it. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Dan Levy has a great movie on Netflix called Good Grief. It is so good.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!