Thursday, December 28, 2023

CONTRACTOR NEW DOOR

This morning my contractor has returned to finish the final little parts of my renovation after the water leak. He talked to me this week about replacing the door and making it a metal door. I am not a fan of metal doors because they can look very cheap. And the door that he's replacing is only about a year old.

Once he got here and took the door frame off I was glad he did. There was water damage around the door frame but it turns out it was not as bad as we originally thought. The door he bought looks wonderful. I would have never known it was metal and not wood. He found one that matched the door that was originally there.

I left the contractor to figure out what to do about the door and I went to lunch with a friend. We sat in a semi outdoor part of the restaurant. It was good to catch up.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. New doors rock. Dining outside rocks more.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!