Sunday, December 24, 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE

The highlight of my day was getting my turntable to play music. Over 15 years ago when I moved the needle on my turntable was destroyed from the movers. Because my turntable is so old, it was very very difficult to find a needle replacement. 10 years ago I went from place to place trying to find a replacement needle with no luck. But a month ago I found a place and they had my needle. I wasn't completely sure that this was going to work but I bought it and sure enough it works. Once I got the needle I then could not get the turntable to play. So tonight on a whim I pulled everything out and found the problem. Right before I went to bed I got it to play the first few chords of the album that was on there, the theme to All in the Family. I am so excited to play my albums again.

I spent most of the day cooking. Surprise! I made a spinach leek quiche. Then I made the potatoes for tomorrow. And depending on how I feel tomorrow I'm going to make a vegan Wellington.

Besides taking Lucky on two walks, that was pretty much my Christmas Eve.


I hope you have a very happy and safe Christmas Day. 🎄🎅🏻 That is if you celebrate Christmas. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!